Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baking Day 9/11/10

I can't believe how quickly this week flew by! I hope all of you rockers are having a great weekend. Good thoughts and prayers go out to all of the victims and families affected by 9/11.
Here's the run down for today:
15 little stuffed bell peppers (for the freezer)
1 batch burrito filling (for the freezer). I used this Stuffed Pepper recipe as a guide.
1 batch Down in The Dumps Pudding (desserts this week)
1 batch banana chocolate chip snack bars (lunches and snacks)
1 batch Cake Mix Cookies (lunches and snacks...if they last)
1 double batch pizza dough ( pizzas are going in the oven in a few for lunches)
I need to finish making a batch of salsa to use up some garden goodies. I'm also making a couple pork roasts for dinner tonight. The leftovers will be shredded for dinners throughout the week. Pork tacos and BBQ pork sandwiches sound pretty good. Not having to do much cooking this week sounds even better!
Until next time, rock on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment