Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baking Day 4/10/10

Happy Baking Day! I usually do my baking and get a head start on cooking for the week every Saturday. What did I do today?
A batch of chocolate chip bar cookies, made with holiday M&Ms
A batch of carrot cookies
A peach cobbler
A batch of corn dog muffins, although these are totally gone already lol
not pictured is a huge pot of Wendy's Chilli for tonight's dinner and then the leftovers will be used for burritos for tomorrow night's dinner. I'll also make banana boats for tonight's dessert.
It was another small list this week, but we have friends staying with us for the weekend and had a "make up" Easter egg hunt since we were all together.
I'll finish up the baking later in the week.
What did you bake today?
Until next time, rock on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment