Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm in love with Bertha

Oh Bertha, how I love thee! She is one of my best friends. She's not much to look at, but she's beautiful to me. Some people call her a waste of time, but not me. I hold her tight and walk proudly with her, despite the strange looks we may receive. The thought of losing her breaks my heart, as I can't imagine my life without her. She's taught me so much about frugality, and even helped my family save enough money to buy our first home. Oh Bertha, how I love thee!
No, I'm not leaving my husband for a woman. I'm simply talking about my love for Bertha....otherwise known as my coupon binder.
Do you have a Bertha? Why or why not?
Until next time, rock on my friends!

1 comment:

  1. My bertha is purged and updated. I wish I had money to shop.
    Thanks H.H.

    ReplyDelete