Saturday, May 8, 2010

Baking Day 5/8/10...I'm Baaack :)

Hey there everyone, happy Saturday! It's been a great morning and I feel like I'm ready to get back into my bloggy chair and drive this thang! I'm so sorry that it's taken this long, but I'm back and more motivated than ever. So, without further ado, here's this mornings creations.
My first ever batch of bread pudding. I hope it tastes as good as it smells.
A batch of corn dog muffins for the kids lunches
A batch of chocolate chip bar cookies
A batch of those Latte Bars. I think this whole house is addicted, seriously. You have got to try them!
I boiled some eggs for egg salad sandwiches for Monday and Tuesday
I cooked up a batch of rice so it'll be ready for dinners this week.
A batch of strawberry muffins for breakfasts this week
Not pictured are also a dozen smoothie Popsicles that are in the freezer. I also made a second batch of smoothies for the kids this morning, but those are long gone already.
The only thing I have to finish is a batch of strawberry jam. I'll probably get that done tonight so that it will have a chance to cool over night so we can have it on our toast in the morning.
For now, I have some planting to finish up in the garden before this day gets away from me. The weather is absolutely gorgeous today, so I'm looking forward to getting some sun on these shoulders. I'll post some pictures of the garden this week to show you how well its all coming along.
Have a great rest of your weekend rockers and as always,
Until next time, rock on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment