Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 5/10/10

Happy Monday rockers! I hope you had an awesome weekend and a rockin' Momma's Day! My baking day on Saturday went great and should make the menu run nice and smooth this week. Plus, one of the kids will be gone to science camp for the week so while I'll be missing him like crazy, I'll have one less to feed. Here's the plan: Breakfasts will be strawberry muffins, baked oatmeal, cereal and toast with homemade strawberry jam. Lunches will be PB&J, egg salad sandwiches, leftovers and corn dog muffins Monday Dinner: Biscuits and Gravy, scrambled eggs and apple salad Tuesday Dinner: Slow cooker Tamale Pie Wednesday Dinner: Broccoli, Rice, Cheese and Chicken Casserole. I used leftover chicken from the freezer and the rice from baking day. We actually tried this recipe Sunday, it turned out so good and it made enough for two nights. I love when that happens! Thursday Dinner: Leftover night Friday Dinner: Chili baked potatoes Saturday Dinner: Chicken tacos Sunday Dinner: Baked ham, mashed potatoes and steamed carrots. This is the last ham from the freezer. I want to get it baked before summer arrives and it's too hot to bake anything. Finally, desserts will be bread pudding, Latte bars and ice cream.

Have a great week everyone! For more menu ideas, go visit Menu Plan Monday.

Until next time, rock on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment